THE SMALL PRINT - DULL BUT IMPORTANT
Coronavirus (we’ll remove this advice at the first opportunity)
Everyone needs to keep up to date. Here’s How:
- The latest Government advice can be found here.
- The latest guidance, from u3a National Office can be found here. Please note that this document refers to all u3as in England with many different activities and that not all of it is relevant to Tunbridge Wells.
- General u3a Activity Risk Assessment Checklist in Covid-19
- Personal Members’ Checklist (Pre-attendance)
Risk assessments must be completed for all u3a activities in line with good practice and insurance requirements. Here are useful forms provided by National Office:
- General u3a Activity Risk Assessment Checklist in Covid-19 Omit sections which only refer to Covid risks.
- Walk Leader Risk Assessment Checklist
- Venue Risk Assessment Checklist
- Venue Day of Use Checklist
In the event of an incident, the matter should be reported immediately to a member of the committee and an Incident Report Form should be filled in by a member of the committee, a group contact, or the property owner and should be retained on file by the u3a committee in case of a claim and for a period of three years even if a claim appears unlikely.
The following policy documents can be found on the links below:
Code of Conduct
Safeguarding Policy and Procedure
Data Protection Policy
Legitimate Interest Assessment
Final Results of 2020 Questionnaire
For further information please see the Contacts page for members of the Committee